Next Level Business is a firm of Chartered Accountants in London. We offer an online accountancy service backed up by amazing intuitive software, and face-to-face meetings when you need them.
Our service is not traditional – we provide all the usual accountancy and tax services that you’d expect, but we also offer you management information, business advice and options to fund your business growth.
Supporting clients in London and across the UK, we help you answer the big questions such as, ‘How can I grow profitably?’ and ‘How can I earn more and work less?’. We work in partnership with your business to drive and achieve growth.
Watch our short intro video now and find out more about how we work as your virtual finance team, in partnership with you and your business:
Why choose us?
- We are approachable and friendly.
- We offer simple pricing and allow you to budget monthly.
- Our advice is clear and jargon free.
- We are proactive.
- Our service offers far more value than other traditional accountants in London, for less.
Next Level Business is run by Paul Layte, a Chartered Accountant and Fellow of the ICAEW. Paul founded Next Level Business with a mission to make UK businesses like yours more successful.
Paul is a business mentor for Virgin StartUp, mentoring entrepreneurs to help them develop their business.
Prior to starting up Next Level Business, Paul:
- Led the turnaround of the financial performance of consumer products for Future PLC as Group Commercial Director.
- Increased the number of global business centres to 1,500+ in over 70 countries for Regus PLC as Group Commercial Director.
- Founded and ran Talkmobile and Carphone Warehouse Business for Carphone Warehouse PLC, attaining nearly £200m in annual revenue between them.
- Contributed to the rapid growth and success of the world’s first virtual mobile network for Virgin Mobile PLC attaining 4m customers and over £500m of revenue.
- Audited and advised SMEs specialising in the motor retail sector for Grant Thornton LLP.
Paul was awarded Fellowship by the ICAEW in March, the highest status of ICAEW membership. This accreditation is only awarded to qualified accountants who have held ACA accreditation for ten years and have shown a total commitment to the profession.
Full service accountants in London
Our London accountants service includes the help that every business needs with their business finances, including:
- Business start up services
- Business planning
- Budgets, cashflows and forecasts
- Profitability advice
- Corporate tax planning
- Digital tax – corporate and personal
- Digital bookkeeping
- VAT, PAYE, Auto enrolment
- Tax compliance
- Management consultancy
We also offer a wider range of accountant services, including:
- Assistance with tax investigations
- Outsourced Finance Director services
- Credit analysis
- Auditing, accounts preparation and tax compliance
Unlike a traditional accountant, our London accountant service works with you on ‘how’ to achieve success with:
- Monetisation and profit levers
- Benchmarking and performance
- Growth hacking and new models
- Commercial and operational support
We provide many of our services digitally, keeping our fees low and doing away with the need to take the time out from your busy day and visit our London offices for advice. However, we’re here when you need us and face-to-face meetings can always be arranged. Click here to contact our London office.
Next Level Business – accountants in London services
Virtual FD services
Capital gains tax
EIS – Enterprise investment scheme
…and much more. Just get in touch for a quick chat and a free, no-obligation quote.
Next Level Business are accountants in London with offices are located at 11-13 Bayley Street, London, WC1B 3HD. Please call to make an appointment prior to visiting.